The following rules apply to eligibility for submission:
• Must be released exclusively for Crop Over 2017.
• Songs cannot be a wholesale cover version.
• Sampling of other songs is allowed.
• Must be available for airplay on Starcom Network Stations.
• Performer must be a resident of Barbados.
• Content must not violate "Starcom Network Inc.'s" policy for airplay.
• Starcom Network Inc. will not be responsible for any entries and/or telephone calls that are misdirected, lost, disconnected, not received, or that are illegible.
• Entries that are determined by Station Management to be fraudulent will be void and the person making such an entry barred from further participation in that contest. All entries become the property of Starcom Network Inc and will not be acknowledged or returned.
• By participating in a contest, each contestant hereby consents to the Starcom Network as a division of One Caribbean Media using the contestant's name, voice, likeness, biographical information, his/her participation in the contest, and the substance of the contestant's telephone call or live winning reaction for on-air broadcast and for advertising and promotional purposes. Contestant agrees that no additional compensation will be paid for such usage.
• Starcom Network Inc.'s decision is final. Entry into station contests constitutes agreement by contestant to abide by these rules, as well as any other specific contest rules, as well as any other specific contest rules established by station.
The People's Monarch 2017 is brought to you by
Duty Free Caribbean, Flow, Laurie Dash Craft Shop and Starcom Net